Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 10


DATE: Monday, DECEMBER 10TH, 2012


"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer


1) I am grateful for the invention of USB, many of grateful-for-items are made possible by USB! :) 
2) I am grateful for USB pendrives, because transferring files are hassle free with pendrives.  
3) I am grateful for USB phone chargers, I can charge my smartphone while at my computer. 
4) I am grateful for universal USB card readers, because nowadays there's so many format of memory cards, one reader to read them all! XD
5) I am grateful for cheap USB wifi dongle, it cost me only RM21 and it works flawlessly. :P
6) I am grateful for I'm grateful for my USB optical mouse, because it is affordable and comfortable? :)
7) I am grateful for my USB hub, it adds a few more convenient USB slots to my PC. 
8) I am grateful for my USB external hard drive I can transfer larger files from my computer.
9) I am grateful for having USB slots in my LCD TV, I can view photos and videos from my pendrives or hard disks. 
10) I am grateful for having DVD players that has USB slots, I can even view photos and videos in the comfort of my room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment