Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 5

DATE: Wednesday, DECEMBER 5th, 2012


"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." - Thornton Wilder


1) I am grateful for the vacuum cleaner, it makes my cleanup task so much easier.
2) I am grateful because I've found a dry cat food that Noel likes to eat!
3) I am grateful that I live in a country with easily accessible water and electricity supply. 
4) I am grateful for the librarian that smiled, it is just more pleasant. :)
5) I am grateful for the overflowing book racks, it means we have a lot of books to read!
6) I am grateful that my mum is a great cook! I need show more appreciation..
7) I am grateful for home delivery because I don't have to go out. :P
8) I am grateful for lots of laundry it means we have lots of clothes..
9) I am grateful the hot day, :P. It means the sky is blue, the weather is great. 
10) I am grateful my computer speakers because it still sounds great after many years of use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment