Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 3

DATE: Monday, DECEMBER 3rD, 2012


“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” John F. Kennedy


1) I am grateful for the good night sleep that I had because I means I'm well rested for the day ahead.
2) I am grateful for the free medical care that my mum is getting because it means the government is working. 
3) I am grateful for wifi invention because my entire church grounds now gets (repeated) wifi signal.
4) I am grateful for Joy to remove the cat from our bedroom this morning, because I get to continue to sleep. :P
5) I am grateful because the public library is a mere 5 minutes drive from my house, that means I can access it easily.
6) I am grateful because my church is just 5 minutes drive from my house, I can just drop by easily.
7) I am grateful that I get the chance to help my church with the wifi, because it means I am a valued contributor.
8) I am grateful for many food stalls and restaurants in my town, for days like today when mum didn't get to cook, it is such a blessing!
9) I am grateful for my water filter because it means my water is fit for drinking. :)
10) I am grateful for my smart phone, I can do so much more things, making a phone call, go online, organiser... etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment