Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6


DATE: Thursday, DECEMBER 6TH, 2012


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy 


1) I am grateful for online business directories, I can easily find contacts to services I need.
2) I am grateful for WhatsApp, I can have group messaging on my phone for free. 
3) I am grateful for my tablet, it is almost as functional as a full laptop!
4) I am grateful for my credit cards, they are paying most of my monthly bills, hassle free. I even get auto-debit discounts for some of the bills. 
5) I am grateful for all the customers that are supporting us in our business, it means our business moves in small/big steps.
6) I am grateful for my standing fan, it keeps me cool. :)
7) I am grateful for the petrol subsidy, petrol is cheaper because of it.
8) I am grateful for the for the Internet, it has everything.
9) I am grateful for the lights in my house, else I can't function past 8pm. :P
10) I am grateful that my mum is cooking food for the dog everyday, because that means I can save on dog food.

No comments:

Post a Comment