Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 18


DATE: Tuesday, DECEMBER 18TH, 2012


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend." - Melody Beattie 


1) I am grateful for another morning where life is normal.
2) I am grateful of the feeling of adrenaline rush because it reminds me I'm alive.
3) I am grateful that my appointment today is so nearby because I was already late.
4) I am grateful I quickly recovered from being sick after just a short rest, because it means I still have a young body.
5) I am grateful I met someone who is friendly and appreciative today because I believe human nature is good.
6) I am grateful I have to make dental appointment for myself soon.. because it means I have teeth. :P 
7) I am grateful I have to buy groceries, because it means I live in a land of abundance!
8) I am grateful for the good traffic today when I was rushing to my appointment.
9) I am grateful for the opportunity to rest because I need to gather strength for this evening.
10) I am grateful that my application for my online business is approved, because it means progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment