Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4

DATE: Tuesday, DECEMBER 4th, 2012


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
 - Oprah Winfrey

1) I am grateful for washing machine because I don't have to wash most of the clothes with hand.
2) I am grateful for excellent weather today, my clothes will dry quickly.

3) I am grateful for my room's a/c for making my room nice and comfortable for the night's sleep. 
4) I am grateful for the books that I am reading, I learn so much from them!
5) I am grateful for facebook, I can stay in touch with my friends.
6) I am grateful my dog alerts me if there is any visitor, whiny = means someone he knows. Barking means, probably the postman, delivery guys...
7) I am grateful I have a wireless home phone, because I can talk on the phone wherever in the house.
8) I am grateful for affordable and easy to use handphones, my parents can ring me if they need me.
9) I am grateful for the a/c in my car, it makes the drive in the day bearable!
10) I am grateful for petrol stations around my house, refueling is easy for my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment