Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18 - Joy's share :D

1) I'm so grateful I woke up feeling great today, because it means I have good health and a good night's rest.
2) I'm so grateful it's 18th December, because today marks the 2nd anniversary of us bringing home Noel, my beloved pet cat.
3) I'm so grateful for Noel, because he has brought us so much JOY and laughter, he's so dear to us.
4) I'm so grateful to be able to go on the BEST bus again this morning, because it means I get to enjoy free and safe transporation to work.
5) I'm grateful for the enjoyable game thrown by the EHS team this afternoon, because I won a LED keychain.
6) I'm grateful to be able to have tea time every afternoon, because I get to enjoy food and short break with my friends.
7) I'm grateful for WhatsApp, it keeps me in touch with Ethan and my friends all day.
8) I'm grateful for online banking, because I can easily transfer my parents allowance this morning.
9) I'm grateful for being able to give to my parents, because it means I still have parents around who love and care for me.
10) I'm grateful for this blog, because it keeps me grateful and positive for all the simple things that I should be continually grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment