Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 2

Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2012



“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson



1) I am grateful for Sunday mornings because it is Sunday means a day when Joy is at home with me. :)


2) I am grateful for a nice and comfortable bed because it help ensures I get a good rest.
3) I am truly grateful for the breakfast that my mum lovingly and steadfastly prepare for me almost everyday since I was a baby! :D
4) I am grateful for the company on my bed - Joy because it reminds me that I need to love her more. :)
5) I am grateful for my car that served me loyally for 10 years! With my car, lots of things were possible.
6) I am grateful for my father, he accomplished what fathers needed to do, he brought me up fully equipped for life!
7) I am grateful that Noel wakes me up almost daily by 7 a.m. because it means I am a light sleeper (comparatively, because Joy is always still - sound asleep! hehe), and it also means I'm still alive!
8) I am grateful for the rain yesterday night, it made last night's sleep so nice and cool! And I get to save some electricity - no air conditioner last night. :P
9) I am grateful for my computer because I can type this! And do many other computing stuffs.
10) I am grateful for my home, "Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches." - Proverbs 24:3-4 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment